Hydro AW Oil
Hydro AW Oil series are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils designed for use in all kind of hydraulic systems running under the most difficult conditions in industrial or mobile equipment. The anti-wear characteristics of this oils are achieved by a unique additive system additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation degradation, rust & corrosion and wear. They also have superior foam control, water separation and rapid air release properties.
- Hydraulic systems operating under moderate to severe conditions in mobile and industrial service such as in machine tools, injection molding machines, presses and other industrial or mobile equipment.
- Low charged gears, sliding and roller bearings, servo-motors and control systems equipped with fine filtration systems.
- Mobile hydraulic fluid power transmission systems and general machine lubrication
- DIN 51524, part 2 (HLP)
- AFNOR NFE 48-603 (HM)
- Sperry Vickers I-286-S
- Denison Filterability TP 02100
- U.S. Steel 126
- U.S. Steel 127
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life
- Excellent thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature
- Superior demulsibility helps in faster separation of water from oil and resists formation of emulsions
- Special rust & corrosion inhibitors protect multi-metallurgy components even in presence of moisture
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking
- Rapid air release property minimizes chances of pump cavitation leading to trouble free operations
Compatible with multi-metals and sealing materials commonly used in hydraulic systems.